Tuesday, October 14, 2008

More birthday fun!

Last Tuesday, Drew's parents took us out to dinner for my birthday as well. Drew's sister, Caitlin, and his grandparents, Papa & Granny, went with us as well. Drew, Aidan, Cale and I met them at Caitlin's last volleyball game and then headed to Abuelo's. We had a delicious meal there and then went back to their house for cake and ice cream!

Here is a picture of me with my yummy cake! (Yes, I had sweets! It was for my birthday!!)
Photobucket

Funny story for the evening--earlier that day Aidan had asked to go see Grandma Lori, Grandpa Rodney and Aunt Caitlin. I explained to him what our plans for the evening were and that we would see them then. He was so appalled that we were having dinner for MY birthday again. "Don't you know your birthday is over?" I think he was in a hurry to get my birthday out of the way because he knows his is next!

No comments: