Saturday, December 27, 2008

Sledding!!!

It's so funny to me that both of my boys love the snow like they do because I can't stand it. I don't like being cold and wet, so playing in the snow isn't fun. I don't like being stuck in the house and not being able to play outside. I could definitely move somewhere without any snow and not miss it at all. Aidan and Cale, on the other hand, think it's great!

We had gotten snow earlier in the week, so my dad came over to take the boys sledding on Christmas Eve. I went over to take a few pictures and even got talked into going to the hill once. (I have to admit--it was kind of fun!)

Cale getting bundled up
Photobucket

Aidan in his mismatched clothes--warmth is key here, folks!!
Photobucket

Grandpa and Aidan getting ready to go down the hill for the first time!
Photobucket

Graham and Cale--cheesy smile!
Photobucket

Cold little man
Photobucket

Graham was pulling Aidan up the hill on the sled. He fall off the back. Instead of getting up, he stayed in the snow and made a snow angel! (He is laying upside down on the hill here!)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenny said...

OMG - you have the cutest kids in the world!!

Traci said...

They are so funny! I hate snow too so I know how you feel.