After we "searched" for eggs, we went over to Kassie and Scott's house for some lunch and some fun Easter crafts. Kass and the boys decorated the sugar cookies she made. Then the boys and I made a mess dying eggs. (I think all of the spills were stressing Kass out too much to join in.)
Here are a few pictures from our fun afternoon!

Getting some sprinkles

Who needs cookies?

This stuff is pretty good by itself!

Nick just watched.

Cale got bored with cookies and moved on to chips and dip.

Poppy was feeding Nick some of his lunch

I'm not sure babies are supposed to have turkey sandwiches.

Cale's first egg--Notice the splatters.

Aidan just dropped one after the other into the dye and left them there.

Before we stressed her out (nice bent arm there, Kass!)

Yes, my baby wore a white shirt to color eggs. (It came clean!)

Thinking about which color to use

Finishing them up!
1 comment:
Stressing me out? Puh-lease! Paint that stupid table purple for all I care...then maybe I could get another one. A real one. Maybe a piece of furniture that is not a Phi Delt hand-me-down.
Post a Comment