I'm still waiting on a slow moment when I can sit down and update our blog properly. At this rate, it might be after the first of the year! I promise it will happen eventually.
Tonight I was picking up the living room when I looked around and couldn't believe how blessed we are. Beckett was sleeping in the swing and Aidan was upstairs, asleep as well. Cale was sitting on the couch with his dad, starting to doze. I went over to give him a kiss and tell him I loved him. Cale turned to Drew and said "Dad, scoot over so Mom can sit next to me." That melted my heart. I sat down, cuddled Cale up, kissed his head and said "My sweet boy." He turned to me and said, with a smile, "My sweet girl." My heart was officially a puddle. I got a little teary eyed, thinking about how lucky I am to have so many amazing boys in my life.
I'm looking forward to opening presents with the boys tomorrow and hoping that Drew and I can also help them learn the real meaning of Christmas. I hope everyone stays safe and warm this Christmas and enjoys the holiday with their family. I know we will!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That was BEAUTIFUL Kristi, it brought tears to my eyes! You are blessed indeed! Merry Christmas!
Now I'm crying!! Glad to hear you were able to share a few precious moments with your blessings!
Aww, such a sweet post! Merry Christmas!
literally brought a tear to my eye!! Such a great moment to remember!
That is beautiful!! You have an amazing family :)
Post a Comment