It really seems like Beck was just born, so it's hard to believe he is already 2 months old. He is doing really well and getting so big. He had his 2 month well check on Thursday and is weighing in at a solid 13 lbs 3 oz and is 23.5" long! (The pediatrician told me that I grow big babies. I think it's funny that our boys were so big because Drew and I weren't big babies at all. I was only 18 lbs at 12 months!) Beck is still a very happy little guy and loves when we talk to him. His favorite word right now seems to be "Mama". He kicks his feet and smiles so big when I say it. I'm just guessing here, but I think it's because that's his favorite person. (Don't tell his dad!)
More pics of my little man to come soon! (Every time I sit down to edit and upload, he requires attention!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
2 months already?! Happy 2 months Beckett!
Happy 2 Months little guy! Can't wait to see some more pics of him!
Post a Comment