Sunday, June 27, 2010

Cale's new 'do

We tried to cut Cale's hair earlier this month when Aid got his mohawk, but he wasn't interested at all. He had mentioned it a few times in the past few days. Mostly, I think, because it has been so hot and his head was getting so sweaty! He wanted me to cut it tonight, but I only got halfway done before he flipped out and was completely over it. He said he had bugs on his neck and that they were hurting him. (I think it was just the hair, itching him. I got quite a bit on me in the process. It really does itch!) He finally settled (well, sort of!) after promises of Dairy Queen and I was able to finish it up. I wasn't able to trim around his ears or straighten up the back, but I'd say it turned out okay given the circumstances!

BEFORE:
Photobucket

AFTER:
(while enjoying his chocolate cone!)
Photobucket

(not loving the photos)
Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Kate said...

he looks so grown up!!! But I had to LOL about the trauma...poor guy!

Marcia said...

Cute new hair cut!

Marcia said...

Cute new hair cut!

Katy said...

He looks so much older with short hair!

SAM said...

Great job mama! DQ is a HUGE reward - yummy! Amazing how a haircut can make them look so big boy.