Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Busy and sick

Sorry for the lack of updates lately. I subbed for the first grade on Friday and Monday. (Today is my last day in this class.) I haven't subbed much this year, so I was excited to get three days in a row! (I'm also subbing on Thursday in the high school. Maybe things are going to pick up!) Unfortunately, I've also had a bit of a cold. Nothing serious but still not fun.

The boys have been hanging out with Drew, Grandpa Warren, Gran, and Aunt Kass while I've been gone. Cale wasn't happy when I left yesterday morning (he got up with me at 6 am!), but I know both boys have had lots of fun with the rest of our family! Yesterday Aidan got to go with Grandpa to run some errands (to Cabela's--one of his favorite places ever!) and today he's going with Drew to see Madagascar 2. He's so excited for that movie. He watches the trailer online over and over again! Cale went to Aunt Kassie's house yesterday and is headed over to Nanny's today. His days may not be as excited, but I'm sure he enjoys having the attention all on him!

We are planning to get together with some cousins tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have lots of cute new pictures to post then! Until then, hope everyone is staying warm and doing well!

No comments: