--Making dinner with my two big boys. Even if they both think the other one is getting more jobs, it's so much fun to make our meal with them.
--Beck telling us when he thinks his food is too hot. He pants "ha. ha. ha." and waves his hand in front of his mouth. It's seriously so cute. (Oh, but don't worry. It never really is too hot!)
--My family. Some of them I see regularly. Others I only see on holidays. I love them all and I'm grateful for the time I do get with them.
--A husband who always drives us home and lets me fall asleep in the car. (And all of the other wonderful things that my husband does!)
--That two of Aidan's favorites gifts were a little grow your own catnip kit and his Beatles alarm clock. (The remote control helicopter was probably #1, but that thing sure drains the batteries fast!)
--When Aidan and Cale curl up on the couch together to watch a show.
--Cloth diapers and buying much needed new covers.
4 comments:
When Drew went flying by us on 36 Christmas Day, the first thing Mark said was, "Kristi's sleeping in the back seat!" I said, "She was? Can I go to sleep?" To which he replied, "NO." Bummer.
Cute list! Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!
Tears!! So adorable :)
What a great post. I may have to do this too!
Post a Comment