Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!

Drew and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary today. The boys spent the night at Nanny and Grandpa's, so we could go out to dinner. We went to Ghengis Khan, a Mongolian grill and had the all you can eat barbecue. It's amazing I am able to cook for both of us on a regular basis. Drew and I had VERY different meals tonight! Mine was very tasty! (I don't know about his!) I definitely recommend trying it out sometime!

Afterward, we walked through PetSmart and saw the animals. Then, we stopped by Target and bought a new lamp (along with a few things for the boys!). Nothing too exciting, but it doesn't take much for us!

Sometimes it seems like Drew and I have been together forever (it will be 8 years in December since our first date!), but then again, it's hard to believe that we've been married for 2 years already! Crazy how that works! Either way, the past few years have been amazing. I look forward to spending many more years with the love of my life! I love you, Drew!!

Our first dance <3


2 years ago
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now
Photobucket

(He was trying to look "sexy". Silly boy!)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Staci said...

You were an absolutely gorgeous bride!!! Happy late anniversary!