Scott is always having us over for his famous ribs. ("If they're not the best you've ever had, I've failed" is his motto.) Luckily, he makes pretty tasty burgers too since I'm not a fan of ribs. He and Kass invited us over for dinner on Labor Day. My mom made some delicious looking (I didn't eat any since I'm trying to give up sweets--not an easy task in this family!) pies and Kassie made some homemade vanilla ice cream. We just spent the afternoon, relaxing and hanging out. Here are a few pictures!
<3Cale was tired from the farm!

Nick & Aidan

SO CUTE!

Proud Grandpa

WHAT, MOM?!

Nanny and Nick

I don't know how he is so cute, even when he's pitching a fit!

We don't need to take turns, Mom! We can both ride!

Future Michael Phelps--Look at how long his arm is and how big his hand is!
2 comments:
How fun! The pic of Cale throwing a fit cracked me up!
I love the pic of the two of them in the car - you need to have that one framed! It's one of those that I'm sure will be in their rehearsal dinner montage.
Post a Comment