Monday, May 25, 2009

Aidan's shiner

Aidan and his friend from across the street, Amir, were out back, playing last Wednesday. They both went for the ball at the same time and bonked heads. (Well, Amir's head hit Aidan's eye.) Aidan's cheek was a little red that night and I figured he would have a little bruising around his eye, but I didn't expect it to still look as bad as it does almost a week later. It's healing, but it's definitely still noticeable.

Here are a few pictures of it from the first few days.
Day 1--just a red cheek
Photobucket

Day 2--starting to bruise (can you tell he loves the pictures?)
Photobucket

Day 3--a little worse
Photobucket

I thought I had more pictures of it, but I guess I slacked after the first few days. I'll have to see how it looks tomorrow and post one final (hopefully!) picture of it.

1 comment:

Traci said...

Awwww poor Aidan. I love the faces he is making. lol