Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fun in the sprinkler!

Last week we headed over to Smithville to hang out with Drew's aunt Mari and her twin girls, Ruthie and Audrey. The boys just love the girls and were so excited to see them. We had some lunch and then went out back to play in the sprinkler. It was a very warm, sunny day--perfect for playing in water! We enjoyed some popsicles before we went back inside and played for a bit before we left. We're looking forward to playing with them again throughout the summer!

Here are some pictures from the day:

Not sure about the sprinkler
Photobucket

Ruthie
Photobucket

Aidan was right in the water from the start. Ruthie and Cale didn't hesitate too much after it came on. Audrey was a little unsure.
Photobucket

This is FUN!
Photobucket

That is some smile!
Photobucket

Audrey taking a break in the shade
Photobucket

Yummy popsicles!
Photobucket

"Don't take my picture!"
Photobucket

Ruthie and Audrey have a new little beauty salon. My boys loved it and fought over who got to "fix" Ruthie's hair. Here Aidan was spraying her hair. I came in just as he covered her face and said "Close your eyes." (I don't even know where he came up with that. I never use hairspray!)
Photobucket

I think Ruthie doubted the ability of her stylists!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Mari Rydings said...

You shot WAy better photos that I did? Will you send the beauty salon photos to me?

beth said...

So cute! Love the boys playing with the beauty salon!