Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkin patch!

It's been a few weeks now, but Cale, Nick and I made a trip to the pumpkin patch with my friend, Julie, and her kids, Hannah and Harrison. We checked out the pumpkins and went through the maze. The kids LOVED all of the kittens running around too. Cale definitely would have taken one home with him if that had been an option!

Here are a few pictures from our morning out there!

Cale discovering the first kitten
Photobucket

Nick liked the wheelbarrows
Photobucket

Cale loves kittens!
(I have probably 10 similar photos! I won't bore you with all of them!)
Photobucket

He liked the rocking horse too.
Photobucket

Another kitten...
Photobucket

He found a wooly worm and thought it was pretty neat.
Photobucket

PUMPKINS!
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Traci said...

So cute! I love the pic with Cale and the kitten!

Kate said...

adorable! Cale is just a doll!

Katy said...

What a fun outing! And I think Cale is looking more like Aidan in some of those photos!