Aidan went to his first Vacation Bible School last week. It was put on by the Christian and Methodist churches in Weston. He missed a few days (Monday because we didn't know about it yet and Thursday because we went to Chillicothe to see Papa and Granny) but had a blast the other three days. He was a little shy at first. He didn't know many people there--no one in his group. (His friends, Coy and Trent, went but they are both older.) He has never really been to anything like that, except for Kids' Night Out at the YMCA and he knows the kids/teachers there. I got a little teary eyed after I dropped him off the first day. I was thinking about it on my drive to Weston and it doesn't seem like that long ago that I went to/helped with VBS. How is it possible that my little boy is old enough to go?! (I'm going to be a mess when he starts preschool next month! The 7 month pregnant hormones probably won't help things!)
First day of VBS (yes, I'm the mom that takes pictures of everything!)

Hat day at VBS

Last day of VBS
1 comment:
what a cutie!! He looks like such a fun kid! :)
Post a Comment