Saturday, July 18, 2009

VBS--Take 2

This week, Aidan went to another Vacation Bible School at the Baptist Church in Weston. He had lots of fun there too but wasn't too excited about the performance for the parents on Friday night. He was whining and refusing to leave when it came time. We finally talked him into going but he was very nervous on the way to Weston and then wouldn't walk into the church by himself (like he had been doing since Tuesday).

I think it was all because he didn't want to get up and sing in front of everyone. He loves to sing in the car but is apparently just not a performer. It's funny because he would get a whole group together to watch him play baseball but singing is a different story! He's such a little ham that I figured he would be more like his dad (who is definitely a performer) but I guess he's more like me. (Playing sports in front of a bunch of people never bothered me, but I froze when it came to speaking/singing in front of an audience!) I have a feeling that Cale will be the one to take after Dad!

Here is Aidan's performance:
(They put them in a straight line, but he scooted over behind the other two kids.)

No comments: