How far along? 29 weeks exactly
Total weight gain? 22 lbs
Sleep: I think I'm starting to get ready for late night feedings. I've been waking up around 3-4 AM most mornings. It's not so bad when I can go back to bed, but it's rough on days when I have to wake up at 5:30 for pom practice. Naps are becoming even more important!
Movement: LOTS!! I still get the kicks and punches but I'm also feeling a lot of rolling. I love getting little knobby things poking out the side!
Food craving: The past few days--a cupcake. Drew brought some home and I think I had enough sugar for the next two weeks! Overall, no major cravings at this point.
What I miss: Tying my shoes with ease
What I'm looking forward to: Enjoying the last few months of my pregnancy and getting things around the house ready for Beckett!
Milestones: Hello, 3rd trimester!
How I'm feeling: Still feel great.
Doctor appt update: I had a doctor's appointment and my glucose test on Tuesday. The test really wasn't too bad. Uneventful appointment! Just the normal stuff and everything looked good. I go back in 2 weeks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY!! 3rd trimester!!! Now I'm craving a cupcake! ;) I love those little knobby pokes too! You're in the home stretch now!
Yeah for feeling great and cupcake cravings. :)
Post a Comment