Drew, the boys and I got back from Bella Vista this afternoon. We had a nice few days away but are all glad to be home. This weekend, Nicholas turns one! Kass and Scott are having a party on Saturday afternoon. His birthday is actually on Sunday. The Race for the Cure is on Sunday as well. Our team, the Mammo-Grans, will be walking/running at 7:30 am!
Hopefully I can get pictures from Arkansas up tomorrow. I'll have even more to add after this weekend! (I also have a few that I never got around to posting from July. We'll see if I can get to those as well.) Hope everyone is doing well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
good luck in the RACE!! :) can't wait for those AR pics!
Glad you had a good time. Can't wait to see pics.
Happy early b-day to Nick! Hope you ahve a great party! And good luck in your race!
Post a Comment