One of the ladies on my parenting board shared the great idea of taking photos all day long and making a slide show of a day in your life. I finally got around to doing it yesterday. It was fun taking photos of stuff that happens every day but that you never take photos of. I think this will be something we'll do again every so often! Anyway, hope you enjoy our day! <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This is so cute - I love it! I had been trying to figure out how to do this with two (e.g. do I do one of just Carter?), but this is perfect. Of course they should be together - that's how their days are after all!
That was fun to watch! But now I'm feeling inadequate. Can Cale really eat a Frosty on his own? Does he make a huge mess in the car? And he sleeps in a "big boy" bed? Wow! I need to step it up a bit with the girls! By the way, we really enjoyed having you all over today!
Thanks! They are a pretty good looking couple. I love your blog your boys are getting so big. I can not believe our boys are already one (plus a few months). We should get together sometime Jax loves a good playmate.
Post a Comment