Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Walking at the state park

My mom and I decided to take the boys walking on the trail at the state park on Saturday. We thought it would be a fun way to spend a beautiful day. Apparently, it had been a while since either of us had walked out there because we were both surprised by how hilly the trail was!! I run quite a bit and I thought it was a pretty challenging walk. Aidan did really well and walked almost the whole thing. (I carried him on my back for maybe a quarter of a mile.) He did complain some along the way but once we were in the car, headed home, he was asking when we could go do it again! Here are a few pictures from our afternoon! <3

Cale fell asleep less than 5 minutes into our walk
Photobucket

Aidan with his walking stick and football
Photobucket

Cale woke up just as we finished
Photobucket

They're hard to see with the picture so small but I love the freckles on his nose.
Photobucket

"Driving" before we headed home
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kate said...

Awww!! cute pictures!! Your boys are so adorable!! I just wanna squeeze them!!