Thursday, January 29, 2009

Busy week!

We have had a busy week around here. Well, let me rephrase that. I have had a busy week. Drew and the boys have just been hanging out at home. Drew has a few weeks off from work due to some changes with his job. (He starts training for a new position on February 17.) I figured since he would be home, I would try to sub as much as I could. Apparently, it's a busy time of year for subs because I had no trouble filling up my calendar. I subbed Tuesday, Wednesday and today. I'm also subbing tomorrow morning. I don't think I'm cut out to be a working mommy! For a week, it's not too bad, but I'm in desperate need of a break! Thank goodness tomorrow is just a half day!

Drew and the boys have really been enjoying their time together though. They have all kinds of fun during the day. I feel a little left out on their secrets when I come home but I'm glad they are bonding. It's hard for Drew to get quality time with the boys when he's working so many hours a week. I know part of him will be ready to go back to work (he needs that!), but I think he'll be a little sad too.

Sorry this isn't much of an update. No pictures obviously. (Drew doesn't mess with the camera like I do!) I should probably get my stuff together and head to bed. I was planning to work out in the morning (I'm only subbing in the morning, but we have stuff going on tomorrow afternoon too), but rolling out of bed at 6 am is tough enough. I'm just not sure there will be any energy for a workout!!

1 comment:

beth said...

Sorry you've had such a crazy week! Hope you can relax with your boys this weekend!