Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Spoiling: It's what Aunts do!

My sister loves the boys. I know this. They know it too and love her just as much. Aunt Kass likes to show her love by doing things that Mom and Dad just won't do. I had kind of hoped that once she had kids of her own, she would understand why you just don't do certain things though--like, oh buy a 4 year a giant chocolate Santa!

Apparently CVS still has a pretty good selection of Christmas clearance items. I don't know how discounted they are exactly, but Kass couldn't resist buying Aidan a chocolate Santa for $.60! (It was hollow! That was her defense!)

I told Aidan not to eat much of it but honestly didn't pay much attention to it. He was busy doing other things, so I wasn't that worried. Later in the afternoon, I saw it and it was more than half gone. I asked Aidan if he had eaten that much and he said "Well yes..." like it was no big deal.

Needless to say, Aidan was a little wired the rest of the day!

(Kass, you keep on spoiling them. I don't want to ruin your fun! I'll just make sure I watch their candy consumption more closely. Oh, and I'll return the favor once Nick is old enough!)

Here is Aidan with his chocolate Santa:

Just got it and already one boot gone!
Photobucket

Eating the other boot
Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Carla said...

LOL!

jCc said...

I love it! I'm sure Aidan loved all that sugar!

Jenny said...

OMG - it's huge! LOL!! He is so darn cute :)

Mari Rydings said...

That thing is as big as his head!

Megan said...

That thing is HUGE!

Katy said...

That is one big chocolate Santa!