I took my new camera and had a lot of fun taking pictures of everyone!
Cale, Ruthie and Audrey did not understand why the food wasn't being served!
They had to sneak a few snacks.

CHEESE!

Cutie pie, Gunnar

YAY! LUNCH!!

Audrey & Cale


Ruthie, Cale & Audrey
I think Cale was trying to hold Ruthie's hand. She looks a little scared of him!

Cale wearing Audrey's hat

Audrey rearranging the bows!

Aidan's beard of bows

Ethan wasn't too sure of the kids running around!

Cale wanted the toy that Ruthie had...


He calmed down when she gave it to him.
What a turkey.

Papa & Granny w/ the grandchildren & great grandchildren!

Those kids love to doodle!

Cale wasn't interested in his stocking.

Ruthie loved her Elmo doll!

Cale opening his present
1 comment:
OMG - I love Cale's hair!! Never, ever cut it - it's SO cute!
Post a Comment