Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Gran's birthday dinner!

I feel like I'm posting about birthday dinners a lot. I guess with a big family, you do have a lot of birthdays to celebrate! Last Friday, we went to Abuelo's with the family to celebrate Gran's birthday. Cale had fallen asleep less than 30 minutes before we were supposed to go and Aidan didn't really want to leave the house. Since my dad was coming by to drop something off, we asked him to watch the boys and we went out to dinner alone! Dinner was good (and so were the sangria swirls!). I kept feeling like I had left my children somewhere but we definitely enjoyed ourselves!

Here are some pictures from the evening. <3

Kassie brought her baby. Love the drool on her shoulder!
Photobucket

Nicholas James
Photobucket

Ashley brought her fun-size Butterfinger baby too!
Photobucket

Nick tried to give Marlee kisses
Photobucket

but she just wasn't interested!
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I can't believe how big Nick is getting!

I love that pic of you and Drew - your hair looks awesome :)

beth said...

Nick is sooo adorable! I love that picture of you and Drew - so cute!