Friday, January 16, 2009

What a difference a week makes!

Last Friday, it was around 65 degrees out and absolutely beautiful. The boys and I saw Marlee at Gran's house and then went to Smithville to hang out with Mari, Ruthie, and Audrey.

Today, it 19 degrees out and snowing (which I guess is actually an improvement from the 5 degree temperatures on Wednesday).

Winter in Missouri is absolutely ridiculous! I'm SO ready for spring already!

Here are a few pictures from our warm, sunny day last week! <3

Aidan climbing a tree at Gran's house
Photobucket

Miss Moo enjoying the sun
Photobucket

Ruthie
Photobucket

Notice the top of Audrey's head. They were all covering each other with dirt!
Photobucket

Mommy told him no.
Photobucket

Audrey was loving the dirt.
Photobucket

The girls throwing dirt!


Snack time!
Photobucket

Silly Ruthie!
Photobucket

Playing a game with Aunt Mari
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Cute!! I think it's awesome how close your kids are with their families. Love seeing all those kids together - it' so sweet :)

jCc said...

Those are such sweet pictures, Kristi! Make me sad we don't have family around us. Thanks for sharing!

Mari Rydings said...

Aunt Mari's wasn't looking too pretty that day, was she? The video is hilarious!