Thursday, June 11, 2009

18 week update!

Baby Update:

How far along? 18wks today


Total weight gain? 8-9 lbs from pre-pregnancy weight


Sleep: It’s hit or miss. I either have a great night and sleep all the way through or I wake up several times for whatever reason (bathroom trips, weird dreams, etc.)


Movement: Lots of little taps—not just in the evenings anymore!


Food craving: They change from day to day! I’m actually not feeling very hungry these days.


What I miss: Wearing regular clothes—my wardrobe feels pretty limited right now.


What I'm looking forward to: Finding out the sex of the baby in 2 weeks!


Milestones: Almost halfway there!!


How I'm feeling: Great! I do feel a little behind on sleep, but I feel great otherwise. My tummy feels a little sore in the mornings, but it’s nothing major. I’m still working out/running and I think that has helped a lot.


Doctor appt update: Last appointment was 2 weeks ago. Everything looked great. Baby sounded good. Weight gain, blood pressure and belly measurement were all perfect! Next appointment is just over 2 weeks away.

Thanks to Cindy for this format!

3 comments:

Traci said...

Two more weeks until we find out? That is just entirely too long. ;-)

Kate said...

YAY!!! I can't wait for you to find out the sex either! ;)

beth said...

So close to finding out!! Yay! And great job keeping up your workouts!