Baby Update:
How far along? 20 weeks 5 days
Total weight gain? 11 lbs from pre-pregnancy weight
Sleep: Not great but not totally pregnancy related. My little friends have been sleeping horribly this summer! I can make it through most nights without waking to use the bathroom. I know that will soon end!
Movement: Lots and lots! I feel him throughout the day and the taps have turned into big kicks and rolling movement.
Food craving: Fruit! I have been buying lots of fresh fruit—bananas, cantaloupe, grapes, blueberries, apples, the list goes on!
What I miss: Hmm… I honestly can’t think of anything I miss at this point!
What I'm looking forward to: Maternity/family photos and my follow up ultrasound (fingers crossed that my placenta will have moved!)
Milestones: Hit the 20 week mark! More than halfway there!
How I'm feeling: Still really great! I’m still running without issue most of the time. I have had two incidents of round ligament pain/Braxton Hicks but nothing major.
Doctor appt update: I had a doctor’s appointment today and it went well. Everything was just as it should be. The doctor sounded very confident that my placenta should move up and everything should be fine. I go back in 4 weeks for another routine appointment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No wonder the bump is so little - you've barely gained any weight! Yay you! And yay for fruit cravings - mine were always much more indulgent!
Post a Comment