Friday, June 5, 2009

Cale sings with Dora

We have a Dora CD in my car that Cale MUST listen to anytime he is with me. When I just have Aidan, I can tell him no. Cale will carry on if I don't and I just don't see the point in a fight!

Drew, on the other hand, will only let them listen to a song or two before he turns the radio back on. One day, Aidan begged me to drive, even though Drew was going too and always drives when it's the 4 of us. I kept asking him why and he finally told me "Dad won't let us listen to Dora and you will!"

I was in the back with the boys the other evening on the way home from Aidan's ball game (my dad rode over with us), so I took that time and got a few videos of Cale singing. He seriously knows most of the songs! His favorites are Super Map and Map--regular map, as he calls it! (Of course, I didn't get either of those on video, but I'll have to soon.)

La Lechuza


Buenos Noches


Super Spies!
(He spotted some birds in the middle of this one!)

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Precious!! I'll be back to listen to these again later with Carter. We have a similar CD and it's on in my car ALL THE TIME. Carter's favorite is the Dora theme song.