How far along? 31 weeks today
Total weight gain? 24 lbs
Sleep: Less and less. I'm now waking up twice most nights to go to the bathroom. Beckett is even more active at night, if that's possible! It takes me a while to get to sleep and then a while to get back to sleep when I wake up for the bathroom.
Movement: Still a very active baby! Lots of kicks, punches and rolls. Some of the kicks and punches are so hard that they hurt! Beckett's had the hiccups a lot lately, so I've been feeling those quite often too.
Food craving: Any kind of pasta and red sauce (spaghetti, lasagna, stuffed shells, etc.)
What I miss: Tying my shoes with ease and seeing the underneath side of my belly (not that I NEED to do that--it's just weird that I can't!)
What I'm looking forward to: Enjoying the last few months of my pregnancy and getting things around the house ready for Beckett! We have a lot of fun stuff coming up. We all love fall and all of the events that come with it (football, pumpkin patch, Applefest, Halloween, etc). We are probably going to have Aidan's birthday party in late October (actual b-day isn't until November 22) so that we do it before things get too hectic. I've been starting to plan that as well!
Milestones: Time is still flying by! If I have Beckett around the same time as Aidan and Cale, we're looking at a baby in ~8 weeks!
How I'm feeling: Great! A little more tired but no major complaints. I'm still running about 9 miles a week but after my 5K this weekend, I'm probably going to cut back to about 6 (3 two mile runs each week). I've said it before but staying active has kept me feeling so much better this time around!
Doctor appt update: 2 weeks goes by SO fast. Another doctor appointment today! My glucose test was fine, along with the other blood work that they did at the last appointment. I gained just over 1.5 lbs. Everything else looked good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
love it!! You are doing so great at keeping up with your running!! seems like your PG has flown by....for me! :)
sounds like you're doing great! i can't believe you are still running so much too - very impressive!
Post a Comment