I can tell that Cale still feels a little left out when we drop Aidan off at preschool (which Cale still calls "bible school"). Yesterday, when I was making Aidan's lunch for school, Cale decided that he needed to get his lunch box out too. He only wanted to put a juice box in it, but he carried it everywhere we went yesterday morning. I tried to put it next to his seat in the car, but he wanted to hold it. He even carried it into childwatch at the gym and put it on the shelf while he played! He ended up drinking the juice in the car on the way home from the gym, but he had to put his lunch in the lunch box before he could eat any of the food.
(Excuse the poor picture quality. I took it with my phone!)
No comments:
Post a Comment