Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Best buds!

Nick likes Uncle Drew but he likes his cousins quite a bit too. He is constantly trying to grab on to the boys when they get up close to him. Cale is not a fan of anyone bothering him these days, so they both usually end up frustrated! (Cale because Nick is touching him and Nick because Cale is trying to get away!)

The other day, Cale, Nick and I were sitting on the bed. Cale was on the left side. Nick was in the middle on the pillows. I was on the right. Nick just kept reaching for Cale. Cale got so mad and leaned back quickly. He fell right off the bed before I could catch him. (He was still mad but perfectly fine!) I was teasing Kassie that Nick had pushed Cale off the bed. He's strong but not quite that strong!

I'm sure sometime they will be best friends and get into all kinds of trouble, together! For now, here are some cute pictures!

I love these!

Photobucket

"Come here, dude."
Photobucket

"Hey! I'm talking to you."
Photobucket

"Wait! Come back!"
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I feel like Nick was just born - he's getting so big!

Katy said...

Cute pics! Jamison & her cousin Noah are the exact opposite of Cale & Nick. Jami won't leave him alone, which just makes Noah mad. :)