We watch Nick one or two mornings a week while Kassie works. He's a sweet baby but he loves his mama and can be pretty fussy when she's not around. It's pretty typical baby behavior but he gets tired and fussy and can't let himself go to sleep. (Once mom shows up, he totally relaxes and settles without any trouble!) We do what we can to get the poor little guy to fall asleep. Once he passes out, we don't move him or make too much noise!
He fell asleep on my lap the other day. I was afraid to flip him over but didn't want to sit still for who knows how long, so I put him on the boppy. I don't think he looks very comfortable but he did sleep for well over 45 minutes, which is pretty huge for us!

3 comments:
Very cute, glad to hear someone else's baby is just like mine, but I never get 45 minutes once I lay her down:)
Awww, so cute!
Weird sleeping positions must run in the family. What a cutie!
Post a Comment