After that traumatic experience, I had no desire to cut Cale's hair. Once it got a little longer in the back, it started to curl up. Of course then I couldn't bring myself to cut his cute little curls. Lately though, it had just gotten long and stringy. I trimmed a bit off the back, hoping his curls would pop back up and sure enough they did!

I know I'm going to have to cut it someday, but it doesn't have to be anytime soon. He will look like such a big boy and I'm just not ready for that!
(Aidan's is getting long right now too. I like to think of it as his winter hair. Poor kid sweats so bad that once it warms up a little, I feel awful if I don't buzz his head again! He drips sweat even with short hair. If it's long, it's so much worse!)
4 comments:
I love, love his hair!! I'm with you - I could never cut it. He's too cute with his curls :)
I love the curls! And I feel Aidan's pain. I've been a head sweater all my life. :)
Love those curls and I'm jealous!
LOVE those curls! I wouldn't want to cut them either!
Post a Comment