Sunday, February 8, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese!

Drew and I took the boys to Chuck E. Cheese on Wednesday. Aidan had gotten a gift card for his birthday and we had never gotten around to going again. It was a cool day and there wasn't much else to do. The last time we went on a weekday it was pretty empty, so we decided it was the perfect day to go. Aidan had a great time. He ran around with his dad and played all kinds of games. Poor Cale slept for the first hour we were there. He fell asleep on the way down there but it's so loud inside that I didn't expect him to stay asleep. The noise didn't seem to phase him a bit! He finally woke up and had fun playing games too. Nanny, aunt Kass and Nick met us down there and played a few games too.

Thanks to the Mize family for the gift card! We all enjoyed it!!

Poor little man, sleeping in the booth
Photobucket

Aidan "bowling"
Photobucket

Playing a football game w/ Dad
Photobucket

Racing Daddy--he did much better when he sat on my lap and I pushed the gas!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Cale finally woke up and played some games
Photobucket

Nick was checking things out
Photobucket

He didn't want to sit next to Chuck. He wanted to sit on him.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Nick wanted to drive
Photobucket

Aunt Kass playing the game where you had to hold on to the vibrating handles to make smoke come out of the gorilla--sounds stupid but it was hard (and kind of hurt!)
Photobucket

Nick wasn't sure about the Merry-Go-Round
Photobucket

Cale loved it!
Photobucket

Cale playing the WhackaShark game
Photobucket

"Here, Mom. I got some tickets!"
Photobucket

He figured things out quick--putting a token in the game!
Photobucket

Cale "bowling"--pretty sure he wasn't supposed to be on it
Photobucket

"Where did the ball go?"
Photobucket

"I found it!"
Photobucket

7 comments:

Traci said...

How fun! We are going to have to try Chuck E Cheese on a weekday. I don't understand how Cale just sleeps anywhere. You are so lucky!
Those pics are all so cute! Aidan and Drew look super competitive. lol

Kate said...

Looks so fun!! We have yet to venture to Chucky Cheese! :)

Carla said...

What fun! It looks like they had a great time!

beth said...

So much fun! We went there once for a b-day party, but Ethan was too young to really get it...I would love to take him now though!

Katy said...

Love the pic of Cale sitting on Chuck E!

Bonnie said...

I love the pic of Cale on CEC's lap!

Anonymous said...

I love that Cale sleeps anywhere and everywhere - such a flexible kid! I still need to take my kids to Chuck E Cheese. I think Carter might dig it.