We had Nick again this week and he did much better. He hardly fussed at all. He played for a bit, had his breakfast and then took a bottle. He passed out in the chair and slept for quite a while. When he woke up, we got him dressed and took a few pictures of him in his cute orange Leo onesie. (Okay, I'm biased. I bought it for him!)
Here are a few pictures from our morning!
Soundly sleeping! He won't fit there for much longer.


Look at that flexibility!



Cousins!

3 comments:
what a cute little boy you have there! you know you totally jinxed yourself by saying he hardly fussed! want to try your luck again this week? :-)
LOVE the orange Leo onesie! I keep meaning to buy the horoscope onesies for Spencer (I can't even remember his sign offhand though!).
He is such a little cutie! You always have the best sleeping pictures!
Post a Comment