Sunday, February 1, 2009

Those aren't your pants.

Yesterday morning, Cale walked into the office with a pair of my pajama pants. He handed them to me. I wrapped them around his shoulders (like a scarf) because that's what he usually does when he drags out our clothing. (I don't understand why but it's one of his little things!) He got upset with me and pulled them off. He sat down and started trying to put them on. Of course, they were way too big for him, but he was insistent. I ended up putting them on him, rolling them up and using hair ties to secure them! He looked ridiculous, but he was so pleased to be wearing them. He kept them on all morning!

Here are some pictures of my goofy little boy. <3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And one of Aidan in his own PJs w/ a little bed head!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Jenny said...

LOL!!! I feel like I say this every time, but your kids are sooo cute!

Carla said...

So cute! They are both adorable!

Kate said...

silly boy!!! How funny!

Mari Rydings said...

A classic photo! So silly and so sweet!

beth said...

So, so cute!! Great pictures!